Tuesday, September 25, 2012

DIY CD Case Makeup Palette

Good morning everybody!
         I had a bunch of eye shadows that I would have loved to consolidate into a simple and nice palette. If you have a bunch of eye shadows just lying around in quads, trios, duos, singles, you'll know that they take up tons of space and are so inconvenient. So I decided to make my own eyeshadow palette at home :D It's a fun and easy project!
 Things you'll need:
CD case
Eyeshadows

Let's start :)

1.  Remove the inner part of the CD jewel case.
2. Measure the paper to match the CD case.
3. Remove the peel, and stick the paper on the CD case.
Taa - daa!!!
4. Carefully, pry the eye shadow loose from it case.
 5.  Arrange your eye shadows and glue them in the case.
 6. Now you are all done!
       Yay, so simple and so easy!!! I hope you enjoyed and try it yourself!
        Have a sweet day! :* :* :* 

No comments: