Monday, February 4, 2013

DIY Wire Bow Ring

Hello Hello cuties!
     As you all know I'm obsessed with bows! Wouldn’t it be a cute idea to create a bow ring made from wire? I actually love the idea, and today I'll will show you how to make it your own!

First of all, what you’ll need:
  • Jewelry Pliers
  • Wire
  • (optional) red nail polish
So let's get started!
1. Begin by cutting some wire.
      2. Take your nail polish cap and wrap the wire around so that it is even on each side.
         3. With your round pliers, grab the left side and bend it over the top to create a bow loop.
      4. Next grab the right side of the wire and bend it over the top of the pliers to create the second loop.
        5. Adjust so your loops are even, then take the end of the left loop, and wrap around the center, through the ring.
6. Trim the ends of the wire.
      7. Now you can leave it like that, but I decided to paint it with some red nail polish. Voila! Now you have your very own bow ring!

         I've made a few other wire rings and they were so much fun to make.

Have a cute bow day, my lovelies! Hugs for you all!

No comments: