Monday, September 14, 2015

RenySaysIDO: My Outfit

Happy Monday, my berries!

          I've wanted my outfit to be simple, cute and super comfy. On top I have a simple white lace crop top from H&M and my skirt, well it is the focal point of my look. I choose a tulle skirt. I wanted one of my own so badly. I found this site Zaza Boutique, and immediately placed my order. Guys, I highly, highly recommend it. They were so nice to give me a call to make sure they got the right size, length and color. A few days later I received this cute package. They did an amazing job! I choose the color of marsala. This is so huge this year! Because, marsala is the color of the year 2015. I am seriously in love with this skirt, and I've had so many lovely compliments on it. I'm definitely going to order more from them.

Crop Top: H&M
Skirt: Zaza Boutique
Shoes: Deichmann
Clutch: Meli Melo Paris
Statement necklace: Meli Melo Paris

Take care! And I wish you all an amazing week!



No comments: